Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's All In The Packaging ~ ♥

Hello lovelies..  Anyone who knows me, knows that I just adore to receive a gift.  Especially a just because gift. And for me it's not just the gift, but the thought that someone cared enough to give it. Not only do I love to receive a gift, I love to receive a gift that has been lovingly wrapped.  There is nothing sweeter than receiving a pretty package that shows the time you spent to make it as lovely as you could.

Not only does it reflect what type of person you are it also lets the receiver of this special gift know just how much you mean to them. That you took the time to make there special gift..  just a little bit more special.

This is what you will receive at Nesting Pretty.

A pretty, lovingly wrapped gift.  Whether it be a gift for yourself or for a loved one.  When you open your package I am sure it will bring a smile to your face.  Or maybe I should say that I hope it brings a smile to your face.  And who doesn't just love to smile!!!!

Thank you so much for visiting. 

 I hope you love the new packaging.

 




  Xo..  Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

tagline