Monday, April 18, 2011

And The Lucky Blog Hop Winner Is ~ ♥

WooHoo!!  We have a winner of the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop.

Before I announce the lucky gal.. Let me start with a "BIG" Thank You to all of you beautiful bloggers for hopping along.  I so enjoyed visiting all of your blogs.

Now on to our lucky winner of these adorable bear bobby pins. 

Photobucket

The lucky winner is Vicki of Scrapbooking Creations by Vicki
Yay!!!  Congrats to you sweet gal for being the lucky winner of the Blog Hop!!

Thanks so much to all of you for playing along!

Be sure to pop back over for my 900 fan GIVEAWAY coming next week.
Also Nesting Pretty is having a 20% OFF SALE through April 22nd.

See my shop announcement for details

~ Have a beautiful day ~

Tam

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for much. Those bobby pins are so cute. Congrats on your win as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I love those pins. You did a fabulous job on the hop. Glad you had fun and won! Congrats.

    I hope I have time this week to shop. I love your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki ~ Congrats to you. I hope you love your new bobby pins. and Thank ya so much!!

    Angie ~ I had a blast hopping with all of you.. and Yay!! I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for putting this fun hop together.

    Hugs to you both ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete

tagline