Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Is In The Air......




Spring is in the air... Which could only mean one thing.. You guessed it.. "Spring Boutique" I have been a busy little bee.. trying to get ready for our local Spring Boutique scheduled for this April 24th at the Lompoc Grange Hall.. Since it is a "Spring Boutique".. I thought I would SPRING it up a bit with lots of pretty spring pinks, purples, greens, yellows, and blues.

Featured is a sample of some of the pretties that will be on display along with lots of other pretties from my shop.

If you are local and would like to come join in the fun you can find me along with lots of other talented ladies in Lompoc at 435 North G Street Saturday, April 24th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

A complimentary baked goodies table will be set up for your shopping pleasure.. I can't think of a better way to spend a day than shopping while eating yummy goodies...

A raffle table will also be set up with all proceeds to benefit the Relay For Life.
My raffle basket is featured..

A big thank you to Christina and Jennifer for working so hard at organizing this hopefully successful and fun event..

Hope to see you there..

Happy day!

Tamara :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tagline