Wednesday, June 26, 2013

♥ A Rustic Wedding ~ Jaron and Kaitlin, True Sweethearts

    I was just thrilled when sweet Kaitlin messaged me to ask if I would create some pretty golden leaf hair pins for her wedding day.  Of course..  I said absolutely.  I would be honored to create something for your special day.  It's always extra special to me to be able to make something that will be worn on such a special day as your wedding.  Probably the most special day of all... and that they will be loved and cherished simply because they were a small part of this very special day.

Excited to share Jaron and Kaitlin's beautiful rustic wedding.




 Read all about there love story and see more images on Wedding Chicks.. HERE

Gold leaf hair pins HERE


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

tagline