Thursday, April 4, 2013

♥ Nesting Pretty Has a New Look

   
 So excited to share my blog and it's beautiful new look with all of you sweet readers.

Thank you so much to the blog designer, sweet Amelia of Simply Perky Photography for creating this gorgeous new look for me..  that I just adore.



She was so amazing to work with...    and created exactly what I wanted with such ease.  She was so sweet and friendly..  and fast!!!  She had this beauty done and in place in 1 day

And just look at it..  It turned out so yummy!!!

Not only did she create this lovely blog for me, but she also made a matching Etsy banner, blog button, Facebook profile picture and header.





I am so thrilled and over the top happy with everything!!!!


signature

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you, Tam! I'm so thrilled that you love your new look. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled!! Beyond thrilled.. Thank you sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks wonderful! your shop product is beautiful ♥ thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. Thank you so much Jaime.. You are so sweet. and I just adore your shop and blog.. Oh my!! Your blog is just amazing!!! Love reading it!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

tagline