Tuesday, April 9, 2013

♥ Happy Birthday To My Darling Son

  

Tomorrow is my Son's 7th Birthday. 

I am super excited, mostly because he is super excited.. but I have to admit that I am a little bit sad too.  Not because it's his Birthday..  but because he is turning 7..  Wow!!  

Where has the time gone.  It seems like only yesterday he was just and infant that I was snuggling up in my arms.  I still snuggle him up in my arms every chance I get..  but if you have little ones you know what I mean.  Yesterday he was an infant and today he is out riding his bike saying look at me mom..  no hands.  and you watch with a great big smile on your face thinking please don't crash.. yet knowing if he does you will be there to kiss his boo boo and make it all better.

 It just seems to me that these past 7 years have gone by so fast.  Yesterday he was a sweet little bundle of joy and today he a sweet big bundle of joy.

For me he will always be my sweet baby boy no matter what age he is.

Happy Birthday Ralphie

Mommy loves you






signature

1 comment:

tagline