Saturday, September 8, 2012

Introducing Scully ~ ♥

Introducing the newest member of our family  After about a year long search we found our sweet Scully.  He is a 95 pound Great Pyrenees.  My sweet family and I made a 10 hour round trip treck to San Bernardino this past weekend to visit the Great Pyrenees Rescue in Devore.  The owner Dottie was so wonderful..  and what a treat to visit her home where she is currently housing over 70 Great Pyrenees for adoption.

Out of so many dogs to choose from, there was no questioning that Scully was the dog for us.  he is a gentle giant that loves kids and cats..  a big plus since we have both.  And he bonded with us instantly.  I think that he had a special crush on me because he followed me around and watched every move I made through our 4 hour visit.

I can honestly say that it was love at first site!!!!

Here he is


After only being home from our trip with him for 15 minutes..  and he was already snuggled up in my bed!

Scully and my sweet son Ralphie

Scully with my beautiful baby girl Rivers

If you are interested in adopting your very own gentle giant, please contact Dottie at Great Pyrenees Rescue.  I can't say enough greatness about her.  She is truly wonderful!!!!

Yay!!!!  Scully has found his forever home!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! These dogs are such a blessing and you really peeked my interest in adopting one more. We just got a puppy Pyr (Buddha) who is today 12 weeks young. Our prior Pyr went to the Rainbow Bridge in September. Now we consider adopting one more.
    Wishing you lots of love and Pyr Kisses and a blessed live with your new companion.

    ReplyDelete

tagline