Monday, October 31, 2011

My Ralphie Makes Straight A's ~ ♥

So very proud of my sweet little guy.  We are only in the first quarter of school and he has already earned 7 awards along with class scholar and straight A's on his report card for academics and behavior.

Ralphie's sweetheart of a teacher Mrs. K sent me a very special message about our little guy that made me just glow with happiness.

I wanted to congratulate Ralphie and let you know how special his "Scholar" award is!  This award is given only to students receiving all A's on their report card for both academics and behavior. I want to thank you for sharing with me such a special boy! He is such a sweet, kind and caring young scholar. Congratulations to your family and Ralphie!

Mrs. K

**********************************************

Mommy Loves You Ralphie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tagline