Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Christmas To Me ~

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!  Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT!!!!
YAY!!!!

I was featured on the front page of Etsy today.  I am SOOOOOO happy!!  I was so nervous when I first heard that I was on the front that I went temporarily insane and forgot how to get to the front page..  Good thing it only lasted a few seconds.. haha.  I found my way and there it was in all it's beauty for all to see.  WOW!!  I was tingling all over with excitement.  A very BIG Thank You to my gal pal Ryan, shopkeeper of the adorable Blooming Thread on Etsy for messaging me to tell me the wonderful news that I was on the front.  Without you sweet Ryan I would have missed this incredibly happy and exciting moment.  So.. Yay!!  Thank You so very much ~ ♥

And a double BIG Thank You to Ellemoss for creating and featuring me in her gorgeous treasury..  You are AWESOME!!!  Thank You so much ~ ♥♥

Ellemoss Treasury

~Happy Holiday's From Nesting Pretty ~

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Youre absolutely welcome!
    I was so excited for you, I felt like dancing around the office! haha..very well deserved! your shop is beautiful and your such a great gal! (thanks for all the so sweet words too). Haha, it was so fun sharing it with you!

    ReplyDelete

tagline