Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lisa And The China Teacup ~

 I had a visit to my Etsy shop last week from a super sweet gal, Lisa.  Lisa purchased four items and inquired about a teacup that I use in my photos.  I gave her the information on the teacup..  We said our goodbyes...  and off I went to package up her new jewels.

To my surprise..  I received a message from Lisa the following day to advise me that she had found and bought the exact same teacup.  So being the curious cat that I am I asked her for a link to the shop and  popped over for a peek.  I was so pleasantly surprised to find the cutest little shop with the most gorgeous teacup collections.  I messaged the shop keeper to find that not only is her shop filled with such loveliness but that the shop keeper, Polly is a real sweetheart.


Polly and her husband Tom have three grown sons and live in beautiful South Carolina in a lovely home built in 1893.  After spending three years fixing up their dream home, Polly and Tom decided it was time they both do something that they have enjoyed together for years by opening Polly's Pantry.

Polly's Pantry is a gorgeous collection of fine bone china and porcelain with many styles from numerous countries. Polly and Tom's life-long love for fine bone china and porcelain, along with many treasured memories has led them to a beautiful tea set collection that they are so happy to be able to share with all of us.

If you pop in for a peek and speak to sweet Polly, tell her that Tammy with the red hair says hi ~

Polly's Pantry:
http://www.cyberattic.com/stores/alexmollydog/


Polly's Pantry


Vintage Aynsley Chintz


Shelley Dainty


Shelley Primrose Chintz


Paragon Art Deco Pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tagline