Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reflections......




Where I stand is only a reflection of what I have accomplished. There are no regrets of where I have been, what I have done, and who I have loved. When times get low you can only go up, when times are up you can only appreciate. I know that when the wind stops blowing my feet will land. I know when I fall to my knees, there will be a hand to lift me. I know when a heart is broken it will heal. You can only look forward, and remember the past. Always walk with pride, and take responsibility for what you have done. Never shun the unknown, you never know when you will find the real you...............

My reflections have led me to a beautiful me.. a beautiful husband... and two beautiful babies..

Let love in.. It's always knocking on your hearts door!!

All you have to do is answer...

2 comments:

  1. I love your jewelry. So pretty and romantic. And your kids are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.. Thank you so much Julie.. You are so sweet.. and I just love your beautiful bracelets you create.. Stunning!!!!!

    Hugs
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

tagline