Friday, October 2, 2009

Tis The Season ~



The pumpkins are being carved and the stockings will soon be hung. The time for giving has begun. I will be working really hard this holiday season making lots of new pretties for that special person on your gift giving list. So pop on over to Nesting Pretty this holiday season for your shopping needs. You might just find that little something special you've been searching for. I do take special requests, so be sure to get your special request in no later than December 7th to guarantee arrival to you by Christmas.

Wishing you a lovely holiday season filled with lots of love, laughter and more than a few cupcakes!!

3 comments:

  1. you had my undivided attention up until cupcakes...then I got completely distracted:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. You are so funny.. Good thing I didn't mention cupcake until the end.. I had chocolate cream pie for lunch today.. yum, yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, those are Great! And I love the backgrounds that you have them on!

    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

tagline